Saturday, May 16, 2020

something to show

I've been hand sewing.
Needle stab, pull, jab, stretch, untangle, jab, tug, knot.
It's been distractingly satisfying.
Except for when I stitched the little felt hamster up without stuffing the feet first.
Or made two left legs for the frog.
Or forgot gussets.
My right wrist has wavered back and forth so many times I could have conducted Opus Clavicembalisticum.
( I looked that up. It is the longest piece of piano music you can imagine)
But I have something to show for my suffering. (more than can be said for the audience listening to the entire Opus Clav)




3 comments:

  1. You make me smile. Your little critters are fabulous. The green frog is adorable oozing with personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely felt toys, you persevered and got there in the end!

    ReplyDelete