Thursday, May 5, 2011

who knew

Following links on the computer can lead you down many an interesting rabbit trail. A wonderful labyrinth of creative and winsome people beckon. "Jump in," they seem to call. "The water's fine."
When I began this story blog last February, it was with the single minded plan to receive free books from a publishing company. Followed a link on my friend's book review blog, I had been ushered into the waiting room of Book Sneeze. Read, review and post, were their requirements and free books would wing their way to me.
My patient and techy daughter helped me get started and I was off.
I would write about books of course. And post my reviews. That was the plan.
But like so many other times in life, "The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley."
Free books soon slipped from mind and I discovered an unexpected passion.
I stumbled upon an amazing source of joy.
Writing.
Who knew.

The One who has "numbered the hairs on my head" and "counted my tears in a bottle."

No comments:

Post a Comment